Astra Pro WordPress theme has some tricks under its sleeve that can grant your creativity total freedom.
I often see people asking if they should get Astra Pro, since the free version is outstanding and today I want to show one of the features that I love.
It’s called Page Headers and it allows you to create unlimited different page headers on your website. Now why would you want to do that? That’s precisely what we’re talking about today, so if you’re ready to learn, grab a cup of coffee (or tea if your prefer), and let’s get started!
Astra Pro Headers: Why you may need it.
hello, I’m your host Kaycinho, I’m a digital alchemist, and today I’m going to teach you how to create and use unlimited headers on your website, with the help of Astra Pro.
Now why would you want to do that?
Well, you may have different pages with different color schemes, or you may want to use transparent headers on images with different shades.
We could also achieve that with Elementor Pro headers for example and I will probably cover that in another tutorial.
But today I want to focus on the Astra Pro WordPress Theme. In my opinion it is a bit more straightforward and a little more manageable when it comes to using various headers, at least at the time of recording this video.
That being said, with little tweaks you can achieve great results with Elementor Pro, just with a slightly different process and a few more steps involved.
So stay tuned for the Elementor version of this tutorial. Now, enough talking, let’s dive in!
Astra Pro Headers: Step 1
- First of all, in the WordPress admin, go to Appearance > Page Headers
- Create a new header and give it a descriptive title like Blue Color Background – Transparent (will be handy later)
- In the first tab (Page header), select No Page Header (unless you want one of course)
- In the second tab (Site Header), check the option Merge Page Header with Site Header
- Select your logo, as well as your color preferences for the header background and navigation items
Astra Pro Headers: Step 2
- in the WordPress admin, create a new page
- in the Astra Settings located at the bottom right of the page your are editing, select one of your previously saved headers in the Page Header dropdown
- publish your page
- edit with Elementor and change the options to your liking (like adding overlay colors on the top section to add more contrast with your logo for example
Astra Pro Headers: Step 3
- tweak the options in the related Page Header to get the wanted style
- rinse, recycle and repeat with other pages / headers
Astra Pro Headers: creativity total freedom
If you are interested in purchasing Astra Pro, click on the button below:
To be crystal clear, this is an affiliate link, which means that I do get a commission if you purchase a licence after clicking on my link.
1) I only recommend Astra Pro because I love the product
2) commissions help me support this channel and create free content.
If there are other A tutorials you’d like me to cover, let me know in the comments .er with the Page Headers feature!
If there are other Astra Pro tutorials you’d like me to cover, let me know in the comments .
If you watched the companion video and if you like it, please give it a thumbs up, as it really helps growing the channel and if you know someone that could benefit from it, I’m going to ask you if you’d like to share it now?
Because let’s face it, there are so many things to do in a day that if you don’t do it now you’ll probably forget.
If you want to brand, market and grow your business it in the Digital Age make sure you subscribe to my email newsletter so that you never miss your share of digital alchemy and tips, tools, services and case studies that can help you grow your business online.
So, that’s it for this episode, I hope to see you around here or on the Youtube channel, and in the meantime, don’t forget to invest in YOUR success!