Wirementor walkthrough. Today I’ll walk you through WireMentor, a powerful tool I created to create wireframes and prototypes in no time, with the power of Elementor Pro.
WireMentor is I product that I created, so this is not a review because I’m obviously biased. Instead, it is a walkthrough so that you can see how it works and if it would be a good fit for you.
What is Wirementor?WireMentor is a powerful wireframing and prototyping UI kit to be used with the award winning theme builder Elementor Pro. If you haven’t seen the Wirementor introduction post/video, you may want to click here. It was built with rapid implementation in mind to help you craft digital wireframes and prototypes in no-time. With rapid implementation in mind, this is why, despite Elementor library capabilities, WireMentor comes as a bundle of pages, and not saved layouts. Why is that? Simply because:
- it’s more visual, therefore it is way faster to browse the demo site, and just click on Edit with Elementor when you want to copy, instead of an endless “import this layout” process
- you can see the Block / Element / Layout in responsive context, before you decide to use it
Pre-requisitesIn order to use WireMentor, you will need:
- Elementor Pro
- a domain name + webhosting, or a local solution such as Local By Flywheel (free)
- a fresh WordPress install (from WordPress.org and NOT WordPress.com)
- a page builder friendly theme such as Astra, Ocean Wp or the Hello theme