Elementor Popups are currently one of the best tools in my arsenal, and today I want to show you how to create a beautiful fullscreen navigation with the help of Elementor Pro.
Elementor popups fullscreen navigation : step 1 – Create Popup
- First of all, in the WordPress admin, create a popup by going to Templates > Popups > Add new
- Give it a name
- Design your popup or use a template
- Publish your popup
Elementor popups fullscreen navigation : step 2 – Create the header
- In the WordPress admin, go to Templates > Theme Builder > Headers > add new
- Create your header
Elementor popups fullscreen navigation : step 3 – Create the trigger
- In the header, add a button / image or text.
- Click the dynamic link option above the Link field and select Popup in the list.
- Click on the wrench icon next to the popup options and start typing to find the previously saved popup.
Elementor popups: will you use it for the navigation?
So, I hope that this video taught you how to create beautiful fullscreen navigation for your web projects with Elementor Popups!
By the way, I’d be curious to know whether you see yourself using Elementor Popups for the navigation of your website or if you prefer using your theme navigation?
Let me know in the comments!
If you watched the companion video and if you like it, please give it a thumbs up, as it really helps growing the channel and if you know someone that could benefit from it, I’m going to ask you if you’d like to share it now.
Because let’s face it, there are so many things to do in a day that if you don’t do it now you’ll probably forget.
If you want to brand, market and grow your business it in the Digital Age make sure you subscribe to my email newsletter so that you never miss your share of digital alchemy and tips, tools, services and case studies that can help you grow your business online.
So, that’s it for this episode, I hope to see you around here or on the Youtube channel, and in the meantime, don’t forget to invest in YOUR success!