Elementor Popups has brought a lot of new possibilities when it comes to interaction, and I’ve already shown you how to trigger popups from a button in the header.
But today, I’m going to show you how to trigger a popup from any navigation item in your website’s menu!
Let’s dive in!
Elementor Popups: from any navigation element
Hello, I’m your host Kaycinho, I’m a digital alchemist, and today I’m going to show you a simple way to trigger an Elementor Pro Popup from any item in your website’s navigation.
As mentioned in the intro, I’ve already shown you in another tutorial how to do that from a button in the header, but for that I was using a different process, using only the power of Elementor Pro.
In today’s tutorial though, we can’t use the same process because we want to trigger the popups from the navigation items, and those are controlled by WordPress itself.
Now this may change in the future because I’ve read that class-based triggers may be coming later on, so in that case, it will be even easier because we may trigger popup from the navigation by affecting classes to the various items of the navigation.
But for the time being, here is the workaround!
Elementor Popups from the navigation: step by step
- Install & activate Elementor Pro
- Install & activate the plugin Popup Trigger URL for Elementor Pro
- Create a new popup, using one of the Elementor Pro templates or by creating one from scratch
- In WordPress Admin > Elementor > Templates, click on Show URLs next to the popup you which to know the dynamic URL and coy that URL
- In WordPress Admin > Appearance > Menus, add a new custom menu item and paste the URL you copied in the previous step
- Repeat the process for the other popups you’d like to trigger from your WordPress website’s navigation
Elementor Popups from the navigation: get Elementor Pro!
Now, if you are interested in purchasing Elementor Pro, you will find a link in the description of this video click here.
To be crystal clear, this is an affiliate link, which means that I do get a commission if you purchase a licence after clicking on my link but:
1. I only recommend Elementor Pro because I love the product
2. Commissions help me support this channel and create free content.
Elementor Popups from the navigation: your turn!
So, I hope that this video showed you how to easily trigger Elementor Pro Popups from any navigation item on your website!
If there are other Elementor Popups tutorials you’d like me to cover, let me know in the comments.
If you watched the companion video and if you like it, please give it a thumbs up, as it really helps growing the channel and if you know someone that could benefit from it, I’m going to ask you if you’d like to share it now.
Because let’s face it, there are so many things to do in a day that if you don’t do it now you’ll probably forget.
Now if you want to brand, market and grow your business it in the Digital Age make sure you subscribe to my email newsletter so that you never miss your share of digital alchemy and tips, tools, services and case studies that can help you grow your business online.
So, that’s it for this episode, I hope to see you around here or on the Youtube channel, and in the meantime, don’t forget to invest in YOUR success!